The course aims to take into consideration the theoretical and technical aspects of the professions of the restorer, conservator and architect in order to develop new intra-disciplinary skills in the field of preventive conservation. Through the integration and contamination of the different professional approaches, we intend to put into practice a collaborative intervention that allows the development of a new working method to intervene in contemporary artistic contexts.
The employment sectors of reference concern: public bodies, museums and public and private galleries, restoration companies and / or setting up exhibitions and handling of works of art, the Schools of Conservation and Restoration of Cultural Heritage.
Registration for Conservazione preventiva: una strategia consapevole per la salvaguardia dei Beni Culturali
- Course with limited number of positions
- Number of positions
- 50 available
- Admission deadline
- Applications due by 23/10/2018
- Registration form
- Application procedure
- You can apply from the 25/10/2018 to the 31/10/2018 . Using the online procedure you can register to fill in the application and pay with PagoPA (Credit Card, PayPal) to complete the payment of the admission fee.
Useful documents and materials
Information on teaching and research activities
- Secretary’s Office
- Ufficio Dottorati - Post laurea - Esami di Stato
- Via Veterani, 36 - Urbino
- Office hours
- Monday - Friday from 9.30 am to 13pm
- Tel. +39 0722 304631 / +39 0722 304632 / +39 0722 304634 / +39 0722 304635 email@example.com