Dipartimento di Scienze della Comunicazione, Studi Umanistici e Internazionali / Scuola di Scienze della Comunicazione
|2023/2024||L-20 - Classe delle lauree in scienze della comunicazione||Urbino|
The undergraduate course in Information, Media, Advertising (IMP) is built on an educational programme that integrates “knowledge” and “know-how”: theoretical, methodological and practical formation in order to acquire talents and skills that fit professional work in the field of communication. The course is designed to train those who see their future career in media communication, and in particular the fields of news, entertainment, business and cultural-industrial information; advertising, public and private communication at national and global levels; and digital and professional communication in connection with social media.
L'Open Day è il momento ideale per conoscere da vicino l'Università di Urbino e l'offerta formativa della Scuola di Scienze della Comunicazione. Non perdere l’occasione di incontrare i docenti e i tutor del corso in Informazione, Media, Pubblicità.
Prendi nota del giorno e dell’ora in cui si terrà l‘Open Day e registrati!
|Data||Dove si svolge||Prenota|
||Open day online: scopri il corso.||guarda il webinar|
||Open day in presenza: Aula C1 - Urbino - Polo Volponi (Via Saffi, 15)||iscriviti|
The programme forges professional figures with sufficiently specific skills that will enable them to enter into the world of work.
The main professional profiles that the course caters to include: communication assistant, PR assistant, public communicator, copywriter, multimedia expert, media planning expert, event organizer, publicist, editor, editor in chief, researcher particularly in the fields of communication and media studies, content and community manager for websites and social networks, social media manager.
Contents and structure of the course / Syllabus
Activities of PhD Students
The study programme is as follows:
- it includes no more than 20 exams;
- it is built around courses and other educational activities (interdisciplinary seminars, meetings with experts, project work, etc.) led by specialized teachers and professionals from the world of communication;
- an internship in the field.
• Advertising Communication: this curriculum creates competence in the area of advertising creativity, in addition to understanding in the areas of culture and communication, with a strong orientation to the innovations introduced with digital media.
• Digital Communication: this curriculum creates competence in the area of digital content production, social media management and analysis, writing and planning for social channels; these skills are transferrable across various professional areas.
• Media and Journalism: this curriculum creates competence in the area of information, forms of entertainment and performance, with a strong connection to the developments connected to digital media in communicative processes.
Corsi di laurea magistrale/specialistica ad accesso diretto
Advertising and Organizations Communication (LM-59)
Did you know that?
• Seminars and events: the course will include meetings, seminars and workshops through the collaboration of experts from the worlds of communication, advertising, the media, the arts and business;
• Practical work: certain communication products realised by students of the course have been presented at festivals, gaining special mentions and other recognition;
• The “Colonia della communicazione”: the degree programme also includes a communication agency through which students have the opportunity to create ad campaigns as commissioned by external businesses and participate in public competitions, with the supervision of lecturers and professionals in the field of communication.
How to apply for Information, media and advertisement
- Course with free access
- Useful information
The course has a necessary entry exam using the modality outlined in the course’s Regulation.
- Application procedure
- You can apply from the 20/07/2023 to the 12/10/2023 . Using the online procedure you can register to fill in the application and pay with PagoPA (Credit Card, PayPal) to complete the payment of the admission fee.
Useful documents and materials
Information on teaching and research activities
Presidente della Scuola - Prof.ssa Laura Gemini
Tel. 0722 305720 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Servizio stage e tirocini
Tel. 0722 305790 - Email: email@example.com
- Contact your tutor
- Tutors are there to help students find their way around and organize their attendance, in order to turn them into active participants in their formative process, and to remove all the obstacles that prevent them from attending all their courses. For information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Segreteria didattica
- 0722 305720 email@example.com
- Help Desk online
- Apri un ticket su helpme.uniurb.it
- Sportello telefonico
- Dal 21 settembre al 12 novembre 2023, gli operatori rispondono al +39 0722 303030 dal lunedì al venerdì dalle 9.00 alle 11.00 e il martedì dalle 14.30 alle 16.30
- Periodo di chiusura
- Da 13 al 20 agosto 2023 — Chiusura estiva