Finanziamento della Ricerca
Informazioni dettagliate sulla procedura
Technology based innovations should prove the potential for novel symbiotic value chains in demonstrators involving multiple industrial sectors in real industrial settings. Proposals are expected to address e.g.:
- Broader symbiosis, from local and regional perspectives, with infrastructures (e.g. waste and water management infrastructure, gas networks), communities and energy grids (e.g. smart operations scheduling, district heat integration), including distributed generation and the role that symbiosis can play in fluctuating energy grids (i.e. grid services, seasonal storage, biomass or heat pumps integration);
- Management of side/waste streams (through e.g. capturing, purification, concentrating, sorting, collecting, exchanging or preparation) specifically for the use as resource for other plants and companies across sectors and/or across value chains;
- Process (re-)design and implementation to integrate and adapt existing processes to enhance industrial symbiosis (energy and material flow coupling, infrastructure and logistics).
- Integration of information technology, including artificial intelligence, and operational technology; appropriate ICT tools (e.g. aggregation technologies) for multi-criteria decision making, for the design and the operation management of exchange streams in a dynamic production environment, advanced modelling to design and establish novel symbiotic interactions; data sharing and preservation of data confidentiality;
- Assessment methodologies and KPIs to measure the performance of symbiosis, including environmental, economic and social impacts. Life cycle assessment and life cycle cost analysis should take into account existing sustainability standards (e.g. ISO 10410) and existing best practices;
Scadenza presentazione domande: 5/2/2020
Nessun documento allegati per questo bando...