Finanziamento della Ricerca
Informazioni dettagliate sulla procedura
A Jean Monnet Module is a short teaching programme (or course) in the field of European Union studies at a higher education institution. Each Module has a minimum duration of 40 teaching hours per academic year. Modules may concentrate on one particular discipline in European studies or be multidisciplinary in approach and therefore call upon the academic input of several professors and experts.
Erasmus+ supports Jean Monnet Modules with the aim to:
- promote research and first teaching experience for young researchers and scholars and practitioners in European Union issues (up to 20% of the budget allocated to support Modules will be granted to coordinators who are researchers who have obtained a PhD degree in the last five years);
- foster the publication and dissemination of the results of academic research;
- create interest in the EU and constitute the basis for future poles of European knowledge, particularly in Partner Countries;
- foster the introduction of a European Union angle into mainly non EU related studies;
- deliver tailor-made courses on specific EU issues relevant for graduates in their professional life.
Scadenza presentazione domande: 20/2/2020
Nessun documento allegati per questo bando...