Finanziamento della Ricerca
Informazioni dettagliate sulla procedura
The mobility grants are intended for those, who would like to improve their knowledge, skills and competitiveness for career opportunities in the following nuclear fields:
- Nuclear engineering and safety
- Waste management and geological disposal
- Radiation protection
- Medical applications
In particular, the following groups of learners are eligible to receive mobility grants:
- BSc. students interested in pursuing a master education and/or a career in the nuclear fields.
- MSc. students in nuclear interested in extracurricular experience and/or academic exchange such as EMSNE.
- PhD. students and Post-docs in nuclear interested in academic and research exchange, access to research infrastructures and cooperation with EURATOM research projects.
- Professionals, interested in changing their careers to nuclear and/or building up their life-long learning on nuclear topics.
Scadenza presentazione domande: 30/11/2020
Nessun documento allegati per questo bando...