Students interested in spending one or two semesters at the University of Urbino without participating in any Exchange Program can enroll as Free Movers.
The University of Urbino gives guest students (students who are currently enrolled at a University abroad, students who have already graduated in a foreign University or have just finished their Secondary School) the opportunity to take courses on a fee-paying basis. Students are offered a wide range of courses to choose.
Students cannot choose more than 60 credits per year (30 credits per semester).
Eu And Non-Eu Citizens Legally Resident In Italy
Students wishing to attend one or more individual courses or "internships" can register within the timescales specified in the Study Prospectus (see: www.uniurb.it > studenti > immatricolazioni e iscrizioni). Applications must be submitted to the Registrar's Office (Segreterie Studenti) www.uniurb.it/segreterie - attaching the documentation requested. See the "Requirements and documentation" section, under "Individual Courses".
Non-Eu Citizens Resident Outside Italy
Students wishing to attend one or more individual courses or "internships" can register by applying via the Italian diplomatic or consular mission competent for their territory, within 24 August, 2017 for courses taking place in the first semester, and within 28 December, 2017 for courses held in the second semester.
The option of online registration is not offered to holders of foreign qualifications.
EU and non-EU citizens legally resident in Italy wishing to attend one or more individual courses or "internships" may register within the timescales specified in the Study Prospectus (see: www.uniurb.it > studenti > immatricolazioni e iscrizioni). Applications must be submitted to the Registrar's Office (Segreteria studenti) attaching the necessary documentation. For contacts www.uniurb.it/segreterie.
Documentation Required for Registration
The application for registration must be submitted or sent to the Registrar's Office (Segreterie Studenti) www.uniurb.it/segreterie, together with the following accompanying documentation:
- the student's university record book or similar document from the foreign university;
- an official translation of the above;
- authentication of signatures by the competent Italian diplomatic/consular mission for the territory concerned.
Documentation Required for those who are not already registered at any Foreign University
- The final secondary school certificate (original) with an official translation and authentication of signatures. The authentication of signatures is not required in countries which have adopted the Brussels European Convention of 25 May 1987, together with Germany. For countries which have adopted the Aja Convention of 5 October 1961, the documents must be provided with an "Apostille" stamp from the competent local Authorities.
- Declaration of Equivalence of Qualification (Dichiarazione di valore in loco) by the competent Italian diplomatic authority for the area or a certification from foreign official bodies or a certificate issued by ENIC-NARIC centres;
- Two photographs (one of which to be authenticated by the competent Italian diplomatic mission for the territory concerned);
- Residence permit, for non-EU citizens legally settled in Italy;
- A certificate of having successfully passed any academic competence test where required for admission to the university in the country of origin (as per the ministerial orders which can be found on the site www.miur.it > Università > Studenti > Studenti Stranieri o al link www.esteri.it > Politica estera > Promozione culturale Università).