• Acquisition of fundamental knowledge and methodological skills, pertaining to educational (also in a historical and social sense),philosophical, methodological-teaching, psychological and sociological knowledge, completed by historical and social management knowledge and skills of educational and training services, aimed at a general understanding of educational issues, taken from a theoretical and operational-methodological point of view.
• Theoretical knowledge and methodological skills regarding educational planning in: suitable possession of tools for analysing educational situations from various viewpoints: historical, cultural, social, psychological; suitable expertise in educational planning methods, also aimed at research; suitable possession of organisational and management strategies in educational interventions; suitable expertise in monitoring and assessment procedures for educational interventions.
• Theoretical knowledge and methodological skills regarding educational intervention, also referred to the dimension of teaching/learning, in the various development phases of the individual (from the age of development to adult age), suitably integrated with the ability to solve specific educational problems to various socio-educational services and subjects, also in relation to integrating the disabled.
• Oral and written skills in the English language, in addition to in Italian.
• suitable information management and communication skills using IT tools.