The course aims to provide participants with concrete tools and practical methodologies to be used in teaching-learning contexts with all children, even those in difficulty, to facilitate access to concepts and disciplinary content through a plurality of channels and strategies.
During the lessons you will learn and experience in first person the use and functionality of teaching practices, technological tools and communication-relational strategies that take into account the individual differences and the specific difficulties of the boys and, without mortifying the self-esteem and actual intellectual abilities, favor the development of autonomy and the growth of a sense of personal effectiveness.
The course is aimed at people who already face these problems and who therefore want to deepen their knowledge and specific skills, both to people who wish to train to pursue a career in the educational contexts of teaching and education.
The enrollment in the Course is compatible with the simultaneous enrollment in a master's degree, a degree course or master's degree, a PhD, or TFA.
Those who wish to attend the course may also participate as Uditori (listeners) without being in possession of the required qualification (for example, those who only hold a high school diploma related to the areas of nursery or mother education, or to the 'primary education). The questions will be evaluated by the Direction of the Course if they are congruent with the formative scope of the Course.
The uditori do not take exams and tests, do not receive credits, and at the end of the course they are issued a certificate of participation. For the uditori a reduced contribution fee is foreseen.
The course is aimed at those who are already tenured and non-role teachers in schools of any degree with graduates and new graduates who wish to train to undertake the teaching career, educators, psychologists, social workers, speech therapists, rehabilitators. , who work, both in the public and in the private sector, in educational, school, rehabilitation, social and health services and to those who wish to consolidate or deepen the knowledge and the valid tools to be used in their personal and professional life internal of educational institutions (school and family) and social institutions.
Contents and structure of the course / Syllabus
Activities of PhD Students
The lessons in attendance, mandatory for 2/3 of the scheduled hours, will be held every two weeks on Thursday afternoon starting from 28 February 2019 until 4 July 2019. For information on the calendar, please contact 3388195922
The training course includes the following subjects:
Psychopedagogy of Communication
Effective Interpersonal Relationships and Teaching Methods
Learning Tools and Educational Technologies in Typical Learning and in Learning Disorders
Learning Styles and Individual Differences
Information about final examination
Course structure and research training
Written and oral final test completion July 2019
Did you know that?
• The Course in "TEACHING AND COMUNICATIONAL METHODS IN SPECIFIC LEARNING DISABILITIES, IN SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL NEEDS AND IN DEVELOPMENTAL AND BEHAVIORAL DISORDERS" s a training environment already successfully experimented.
• The Course in "TEACHING AND COMUNICATIONAL METHODS IN SPECIFIC LEARNING DISABILITIES, IN SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL NEEDS AND IN DEVELOPMENTAL AND BEHAVIORAL DISORDERS" is coordinated by Professor Mario Rizzardi and Professor Barbara Tognazzi .
Registration for Teaching and comunicational methods in specific learning disabilities, in special educational needs and in developmental and behavioral disorders
- Course with free access
- Number of positions
- 70 available
- Useful information
For everyone else, the application must be submitted starting July 1, 2018 by 06/02/2019.
The admission application must be sent to the Doctoral and Advanced Training Office Via Valerio, 9 - 61029 Urbino (PU), by 6 February 2019 according to the modalities indicated in the announcement.
The list of admitted candidates will be published starting February 12, 2019. All candidates will be notified by e-mail.
Candidates admitted to attend the course must submit an application by 22 February 2019 by following the on-line procedure by logging on to www.uniurb.it/studentionline.
• Deadline for submission of the application for admission by 06/02/2019
• Ranking publication date admitted by 12/02/2019
• Deadline for submission of application for registration by 22/02/2019
- Registration form
- Application procedure
- You can apply from the 12/02/2019 to the 22/02/2019 . Using the online procedure you can register to fill in the application and download the electronic module (MAV) to complete the payment of the admission fee.
- Tuition fees
€ 390,00 to be paid upon registration by 22/02/2019
€ 250,00 to be paid upon registration by 22/02/2019
Useful documents and materials
Information on teaching and research activities
Director and Scientific Coordinator: Professor Mario Rizzardi firstname.lastname@example.org
Educational Coordinator: Professor Barbara Tognazzi 3388195922 email@example.com
- A chi rivolgersi
For information please contact Professor Barbara Tognazzi by calling 3388195922 or by writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Barbara Tognazzi
- 338 8195922 email@example.com
- Secretary’s Office
- Ufficio Dottorati - Post laurea - Esami di Stato
- Via Veterani, 36 - Urbino
- Office hours
- Monday - Friday from 9.30 am to 13pm
- Tel. +39 0722 304631 / +39 0722 304632 / +39 0722 304634 / +39 0722 304635 / +39 0722 304636 firstname.lastname@example.org