GEOGRAPHY AND GEOGRAPHY DIDACTICS
GEOGRAFIA E DIDATTICA DELLA GEOGRAFIA
|Lecturer||Office hours for students|
|Monica Ugolini||after the lesson.|
Assigned to the Degree Course
|Date||Time||Classroom / Location|
Goals: The course aims to provide students with:
● the theoretical and practical bases of geography in order to acquire a professionalism of environmental and territorial issues ;
● fundamental theoretical concepts of teaching of geography and cartography.
The geographical bases . Geography : spirit , purpose , method. The man and the climate . The man and the waters . The man and the soil . The man and the biological resources . Environment, land , landscape. Landscape and scenery . Geographical areas . Environmental and territorial planning .
Educational bases . educational role of geography . Teaching and learning , space , culture, territory. absolute space , relative space and geographical space , space and perception. Data and statistics in graphing and mapping . Reading and interpretation of maps . Analysis and synthesis in interpreting global class as a laboratory for research. Audits in progress .
Learning Achievements (Dublin Descriptors)
In relation to the student discipline he will have to prove the possession of :
- Mastery of the knowledge of the discipline ;
- Understanding of the advanced concepts of the discipline ;
- Ability to use knowledge and concepts to think independently on the issues of the discipline .
The teaching material prepared by the lecturer in addition to recommended textbooks (such as for instance slides, lecture notes, exercises, bibliography) and communications from the lecturer specific to the course can be found inside the Moodle platform › blended.uniurb.it
Didactics, Attendance, Course Books and Assessment
- Course books
● Lupia Palmieri E., Il Globo terrestre e la SUA Evoluzione, Zanichelli, Bologna (Sono esclusi i tappo 1;. 2; 3; 4; 5; 6; 11 pp 310.
● P- Persi (corr), Spazi della. geografia. Geografia degli Spazi, Goliardiche, Trieste, 2003 pp. 217
● P- Persi (cur.), Ambiente, territorio e politica degli Spazi Regionali, Univ. Urbino- Istituto di Geografia ½ pp. 147
● Lavagna E., Lucarno G ., Guida alla lettura delle carte geotopografiche, Zanichelli, 2007 pp 133.
Il volume di cartografia di PUÒ Essere sostituito con:
. P- Persi (. corr), Una cartografia per il territorio Univ Urbino- Istituto di Geografia pp 136..
|« back||Last update: 01/07/2016|