THEORIES AND TECHNIQUES OF GROUP DYNAMICS
TEORIE E TECNICHE DELLE DINAMICHE DI GRUPPO
FREUD AND BION ON THE GROUP TEXTURE
FREUD E BION SULLA TRAMA DELLA VITA DEI GRUPPI
|Lecturer||Office hours for students|
|Maria Pediconi||Tuesday at 10am|
Assigned to the Degree Course
|Date||Time||Classroom / Location|
The course offers the comparison between the main ideas by Freud and Bion about the texture of group life and group mind.
The issues will be presentend in the following order:
1. Main ideas of discipline with hystorical details
2. Development of models and tecniques of analysis and managment of groups
3. Group life between healthy and psychopathology
4. Reality levels within interpersonal relationships
Learning Achievements (Dublin Descriptors)
Students must show:
- mastery of basic knowlwdge about the discipline
- understanding of the fundamental concepts of the discipline
- the ability to use knouledge and concepts according to the logic of the discipline
The teaching material prepared by the lecturer in addition to recommended textbooks (such as for instance slides, lecture notes, exercises, bibliography) and communications from the lecturer specific to the course can be found inside the Moodle platform › blended.uniurb.it
Lectures, Tematic seminars, Workshop, Group exercises about Freud and Bion.
The Erasmus students could have a specific program with English papers on Dynamic Psychology.
Didactics, Attendance, Course Books and Assessment
- Course books
Di Maria F., Falgares G., Elementi di psicologia dei gruppi, McGraw-Hill, Milano.
Freud S., Psicologia delle masse e analisi dell’Io, Boringhieri, Torino.
Bion W., Esperienze nei gruppi, Armando, Roma.
Additional Information for Non-Attending Students
|« back||Last update: 18/0720/16|