DYNAMIC PSYCHOLOGY I
PSICOLOGIA DINAMICA I
THE FREUDIAN HERITAGE
|Lecturer||Office hours for students|
|Maria Pediconi||Tuesday, at noon.|
|Teaching in foreign languages|
Course partially taught in a foreign language
This course is taught partially in Italian and partially in a foreign language. Study materials can be provided in the foreign language and the final exam can be taken in the foreign language.
Assigned to the Degree Course
|Date||Time||Classroom / Location|
The course offers the fundamental elements to understand the origin and development of psychoanalytic science. It gives a specific attention to the reading and comments of some of Freud's Writings in order to show the lively source of his ideas.
The issues will be presented in the following order:
1. Analysis of main Freudian ideas linked with:
- the period of Freud's Life when they come into view
- the dialectic with Freudian followers
- Group exercises about post-Freudian Authors
2. Analysis of main psychoanalytic concepts by which we can describe the constitution of individual thinking and its psychopatology.
3. Specific attention will be dedicated to the psychopathology of Paranoia
4. Competent Child will be the English seminar dedicated to evaluate with current evidences the Freud's discoveries about the Childhood and its fundamental forms constituting the mental life. Will be presented some international psychoanalytic papers on the same issue.
Learning Achievements (Dublin Descriptors)
Students must show:
- mastery of basic knowlwdge about the discipline
- understanding of the fundamental concepts of the discipline
- the ability to use knouledge and concepts according to the logic of the discipline
The teaching material prepared by the lecturer in addition to recommended textbooks (such as for instance slides, lecture notes, exercises, bibliography) and communications from the lecturer specific to the course can be found inside the Moodle platform › blended.uniurb.it
Teaching, Attendance, Course Books and Assessment
Lectures, Tematic seminars, Workshop, Group exercises about post-Freudian Authors.
The Erasmus students could have a specific program with English papers on Dynamic Psychology.
- Course books
I. P. Roazen, Freud e i suoi seguaci, Einaudi, Torino.
II. S. Freud, Il presidente Schreber, Casi clinici vol. 6, Biblioteca Bollati Boringhieri.
III. S. Freud, Il Piccolo Hans, Casi clinici vol. 4, Biblioteca Bollati Boringhieri.
IV. M.G Pediconi (a cura di), Una logica chiamata Uomo, Sic Edizioni, Milano
V. G. M. Genga, M. G. Pediconi (a cura di), Pensare con Freud, Sic Edizioni, Milano
VI. English papers will be indicated during the course.
During the course will be suggested thematic paths and further detailed bibliography.
The students unable to attendance will find useful the following book: De Coro, Ortu, Psicologia dinamica. Modelli teorici a confronto, Laterza
|« back||Last update: 07/0920/16|