LABORATORIO DI FISICA
|Lecturer||Office hours for students|
|Monica Tombolato||by appointment to be agreed by e-mail|
Assigned to the Degree Course
- Understand both theoretical and experimental components of Physics.
- Identify and distinguish both epistemological and pedagogical conditions at the base of a correct didactic transposition of disciplinary contents.
- Know how to carry out a correct didactic transposition of the contents which the workshop deals with in light of the most common misconceptions.
- The didactic transposition of physics knowledge
- Epistemological constraints: the Galilean-Newtonian paradigm
- Pedagogical constraints: naive physics and misconceptions
- Analysis of the most common misconceptions about falling objects, the shape and motion of the Earth and the phenomenon of color vision
The teaching material prepared by the lecturer in addition to recommended textbooks (such as for instance slides, lecture notes, exercises, bibliography) and communications from the lecturer specific to the course can be found inside the Moodle platform › blended.uniurb.it
|« back||Last update: 25/06/19|