LABORATORIO DI FISICA
|Lecturer||Office hours for students|
|Monica Tombolato||by appointment to be agreed by e-mail|
Assigned to the Degree Course
The Workshop aims to promote the following specific educational objectives:
- The learner will understand the deeply descriptive/interpretative function of Physics towards the everyday phenomena.
- The learner will know and be able to distinguish the theoretical and the experimental components of Physics (with the consequent problems of verification and/or falsification).
- The learner will be able to carry out a correct didactic transposition of the contents which the workshop deals with in light of the most common misconceptions.
The Workshop is related to the course of PHYSICS AND DIDACTICS OF PHYSICS and is focused on practical activities carried out through the following tasks:
1. analysis of situations or case studies;
2. design of educational devices or tools;
3. production of artefacts or critical thinking papers.
The teaching material prepared by the lecturer in addition to recommended textbooks (such as for instance slides, lecture notes, exercises, bibliography) and communications from the lecturer specific to the course can be found inside the Moodle platform › blended.uniurb.it
|« back||Last update: 06/08/19|