The course arises and assumes that the problems related to the subject and the minors are evaluation of the psychic damage, abuse and maltreatment on minors.
In addition to the legal framework of the individual topics, these are psychological competences, both in the civil and criminal sphere.
Furthermore, it is intended to provide a general framework in which to place the different services, communication problems, regulatory constraints.
The course is aimed at people who face these problems and who try to deepen theoretical and methodological aspects, whether it is a forensic psychology.
The course therefore aims to train psychologists to carry out counseling and office activities and for jurists to face an interdisciplinary professional activity. It allows you to acquire the training required by the criteria established by the National Order of Psychologists for admission to the Register of Technical Consultants of the judge.
Graduates can take part in educational sciences, sociology, social service or other languages that are evaluated by the Course Management if they are congruent with the objectives of the Course as auditors. A certificate of attendance will be issued as per the Regulations.
Psychologists who work in structures annexed to judicial activities or public services (consultors, guardianship office, etc.).
Psychologists who operate, or intend to operate, as Technical Consultants of the Office and of Part (useful title to be admitted to the Register of the CTU in the Courts).
Magistrates, lawyers, as well as operators in structures related to judicial activity, provided that they have graduated in law (community workers, penitentiary operators, etc.)
Registration for Forensic expertise and psycological evaluation in court
- Course with limited number of positions
- Number of positions
- 40 available
- Admission deadline
- Applications due by 15/01/2019
- Registration form
- Application procedure
- You can apply from the 21/01/2019 to the 01/02/2019 . Using the online procedure you can register to fill in the application and download the electronic module (MAV) to complete the payment of the admission fee.
Useful documents and materials
Information on teaching and research activities
- Daniela Pajardi
- Secretary’s Office
- Ufficio Dottorati - Post laurea - Esami di Stato
- Via Veterani, 36 - Urbino
- Office hours
- Monday - Friday from 9.30 am to 13pm
- Tel. +39 0722 304631 / +39 0722 304632 / +39 0722 304634 / +39 0722 304635 / +39 0722 304636 firstname.lastname@example.org