The Computer Science, Media and Advertising degree course (L-20) is built on a learning project that integrates the dimension of “knowing” with “doing”, to develop the following skills:
• critical analysis of the use of several techniques, methods and languages in the realm of social, media, organisation and show business;
• design of media content, show business, products for cultural industry and for the world of publishing and advertising;
• development and diffusion of communication products via several forms of media with particular attention to the languages and techniques developed by new technologies (blogs, podcasting, web services, mobile digital and high definition TV).
Our goal is to train professional figures with skills relating to media language and show business topics, contemporary expression forms with special attention paid to new media forms for the purpose of:
• working in the field of media communication, in particular in journalism and show business and entertainment creation, production and management in various areas of the cultural industry (cinema, radio/television, new media and internet);
• working in the field of advertising, public and corporate communication, with particular reference to complex public and private organisations and cross-media communication.