The first-level annual Master, for a total of 60 CFU, is aimed at people with a Bachelor's degree at least three years who intend to acquire technical-scientific skills in the field of motor activities, integrating the new neurophysiological acquisitions on postural balance, to design and implement interventions aimed at the assessment and improvement of the athletic gesture and post-traumatic skeletal and myofascial recovery.
The occupational sector is both the implementation of customized protocols to rebalance the postural tonic system, proprioceptive, exteroceptive, in sports facilities, and the rehabilitation and development of motor activities related to particular diseases such as scoliosis and some neuropathies, in sports facilities and / or health.
The identified professional figure will be able to operate in the preventive and reeducation structures, considering the fact that the didactic patrimony acquired by the student does not allow access to those professions of the NHS for which certification is also required. This professional profile can not be superimposed with those of the healthcare area as per DD II of 2/4/2001
How to apply for Functional rehabilitation and applied posturology
- Course with limited number of positions
- Number of positions
- 40 available
- Admission deadline
- Applications due by 06/12/2019
- Registration form
- Application procedure
- You can apply from the 09/12/2019 to the 20/12/2019 . Using the online procedure you can register to fill in the application and pay with PagoPA (Credit Card, PayPal) to complete the payment of the admission fee.
Information on teaching and research activities
- Vincenzo Biancalana
- 0722 304857 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary’s Office
- Ufficio Dottorati - Post laurea - Esami di Stato
- Via Veterani, 36 - Urbino
- Office hours
- Monday - Friday from 9.30 am to 13pm
- Tel. +39 0722 304631 / +39 0722 304632 / +39 0722 304634 / +39 0722 304635 email@example.com