L-19 - Classe delle lauree in scienze dell’educazione e della formazione
• Acquisition of fundamental knowledge and methodological skills, pertaining to educational (also in a historical and social sense),philosophical, methodological-teaching, psychological and sociological knowledge, completed by historical and social management knowledge and skills of educational and training services, aimed at a general understanding of educational issues, taken from a theoretical and operational-methodological point of view.
• Theoretical knowledge and methodological skills regarding educational planning in: suitable possession of tools for analysing educational situations from various viewpoints: historical, cultural, social, psychological; suitable expertise in educational planning methods, also aimed at research; suitable possession of organisational and management strategies in educational interventions; suitable expertise in monitoring and assessment procedures for educational interventions.
• Theoretical knowledge and methodological skills regarding educational intervention, also referred to the dimension of teaching/learning, in the various development phases of the individual (from the age of development to adult age), suitably integrated with the ability to solve specific educational problems to various socio-educational services and subjects, also in relation to integrating the disabled.
• Oral and written skills in the English language, in addition to in Italian.
• suitable information management and communication skills using IT tools.
How to apply for Educational Sciences
from the 21/07/2020 to the 12/10/2020
. Using the online procedure you can register to fill in the application and pay with PagoPA (Credit Card, PayPal) to complete the payment of the admission fee.
Tutors are there to help students find their way around and organize their attendance, in order to turn them into active participants in their formative process, and to remove all the obstacles that prevent them from attending all their courses. For information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Il 1522 è un servizio pubblico promosso dalla Presidenza del Consiglio dei Ministri – Dipartimento per le Pari Opportunità. Il numero, gratuito è attivo 24 h su 24, accoglie con operatrici specializzate le richieste di aiuto e sostegno delle vittime di violenza e stalking.