METHODOLOGY OF PEDAGOGICAL RESEARCH
METODOLOGIA DELLA RICERCA PEDAGOGICA
The paths of educational research in workshop-school
I percorsi della ricerca educativa nella scuola-laboratorio
|Lecturer||Office hours for students|
|Roberto Travaglini||Wednesday 4 p.m – 5 p.m. / thursday 10 a.m. -11 a.m.|
Assigned to the Degree Course
|Date||Time||Classroom / Location|
The course aims to offering to the students the fundamental theoretical concepts of the methods of pedagogic research in relation to various educational contexts
1. Basic course: it will be dealt with the following arguments: research and didactic workshop: the historical and epistemological foundations of the didactic workshop, learn-as-doing of apprenticeship, the enormous potential of educational research in workshop: from experimental research to action-research, and action-research in the workshop complexity (presentation of an experience of action-research).
2. Monographic course: the course analizes also:
a) the observation as a tool of research and formation,
b) selfmotivational processes underlying the dynamics of research and the active building of knowledge in the educational field,
c) the formation through the psychological and pedagogical methods of aikidō.
Learning Achievements (Dublin Descriptors)
The student has to show to have gained from the course:
- mastery of knowledge of the specialized topics,
- comprehension of the advanced concepts of the discipline,
- ability to use knowledge and concepts to reason autonomously about the problems of the discipline.
The teaching material prepared by the lecturer in addition to recommended textbooks (such as for instance slides, lecture notes, exercises, bibliography) and communications from the lecturer specific to the course can be found inside the Moodle platform › blended.uniurb.it
The official course material, as well as other support activity can be obtained at the moodle blended.uniurb.it
Didactics, Attendance, Course Books and Assessment
Frontal lessons, seminars, research groups, workshops, essays.
- Course books
1. Basic course
R. Travaglini, Il laboratorio didattico. L’attiva ricerca della conoscenza, Guerini, Milano 2009, pp. 251.
2. Monographic course:
a) P. Braga, M. Mauri, P. Tosi (presentazione di Susanna Mantovani), Perché e come osservare nel contesto educativo: presentazione di alcuni strumenti, Edizioni Junior, Bergamo 2009, pp. 141.
b) R. Travaglini, Motivarsi ad apprendere, Aracne, Roma 2014, pp. 230.
c) R. Travaglini, Educare con l’aikidō. Una disciplina per sviluppare l’intelligenza corporea, Erickson, Gardolo (TN) 2008, pp. 189.
The professor will give further bibliographic references during the lessons.
Written and verbal tests during the course and at the end of the course.
|« back||Last update: 03/07/2016|