|Lecturer||Office hours for students|
|Monica Ugolini||after the lesson.|
Assigned to the Degree Course
|Date||Time||Classroom / Location|
The course aims to provide the theoretical and conceptual framework as well as the necessary methodologies spatial interpretation of socio - economic phenomena.
The program deals with the creation and business development, the social geography in Italy and Europe in context with the international turmoil . The relationship between geography and disciplines of greater contact such as sociology and anthropology . Role and functions of cultural expressions of the territory in a spatial rationalization : cultural heritage between use and enhancement .
Interpretation and analysis of the territory . Reading social and geopolitical phenomena . Demographic and social mobility facilities . The city in its regional relations . Town and country. New cities and rural areas.
Learning Achievements (Dublin Descriptors)
In relation to Social Geography students must show possession :
- The mastery of basic skills ;
- Understanding of the basic concepts of the discipline ;
- The ability to use knowledge and concepts to reason according to the logic of sustainable development.
The teaching material prepared by the lecturer in addition to recommended textbooks (such as for instance slides, lecture notes, exercises, bibliography) and communications from the lecturer specific to the course can be found inside the Moodle platform › blended.uniurb.it
Teaching, Attendance, Course Books and Assessment
Frontal lessons; term papers depth on topics agreed with the teacher.
- Course books
● Dagradi P., Uomo, ambiente, società - Introduzione alla Geografia Umana, Pàtron Ed, Bologna, 1995.
● P- Persi (cur.), P. Persi, Recondita armonia - Atti III Convegno Internazionale Beni Culturali - Urbino 2006, Grapho -5, Fano, 2007 (parti Concordato con la Docente).
|« back||Last update: 01/07/2016|