L-24 - Classe delle lauree in scienze e tecniche psicologiche
• Acquisition of solid basic knowledge of all areas of psychology through the activation of at least one course for each subject group.
• Acquisition of suitable knowledge about psychology and scientific research methodology, through specific courses and through the acquisition of methodological skills in highly specialised laboratories and guided experiences.
• Acquisition of theoretical knowledge and level one operational and applicational skills with particular reference to the subject of clinical psychology, dynamic psychology and social psychology.
• Acquisition of problem analysis and contextualisation skills in an interdisciplinary context, by comparison with cultural perspectives of philosophy and pedagogy.
• Acquisition of adequate knowledge and applicational skills, using specific laboratories, for management information using common IT tools, also for processing research data.
• Acquisition of skills in the oral and written use of English, with particular reference to psychological scientific language; thanks to laboratories, skills will be acquired for an adequate and correct communication in written English and in Italian.
How to apply for Psychology - Sciences and Techniques
limited number of positions
Number of positions
Applications due by 21/08/2020
250 is the maximum number of students that can be admitted to the first year for Psychology - Sciences and Techniques.
from the 21/07/2020 to the 21/08/2020
fino al raggiungimento della numerosità sostenibile. Using the online procedure you can register to fill in the application and pay with PagoPA (Credit Card, PayPal) to complete the payment of the admission fee.
Tutors are there to help students find their way around and organize their attendance, in order to turn them into active participants in their formative process, and to remove all the obstacles that prevent them from attending all their courses. For information: email@example.com
Il 1522 è un servizio pubblico promosso dalla Presidenza del Consiglio dei Ministri – Dipartimento per le Pari Opportunità. Il numero, gratuito è attivo 24 h su 24, accoglie con operatrici specializzate le richieste di aiuto e sostegno delle vittime di violenza e stalking.