LMR/02 - Classe delle lauree magistrali ciclo unico in Conservazione e Restauro dei Beni Culturali
The masters degree in conservation and restoration of cultural heritage intends to train graduates who must:
• have thorough, specific skills in the most advanced methods and techniques regarding the prevention of physical-chemical-biological damage to conservation and restoration of cultural heritage;
• have advanced scientific knowledge of materials that constitute cultural heritage, their physical-chemical properties, their deterioration processes and interaction with the conservation environment;
• have the ability to intervene in emergency situations of cultural heritage, starting up suitable action in catastrophes;
• have specific skills in treatments and interventions to be carried out on materials and their conservation environment, to prevent or limit deterioration;
• have the capacity to monitor and evaluate suitability of the conservation environment, and to organise and manage micro-climate control of cultural heritage conservation environments;
• known how to manage the design and realisation of maintenance, conservation and restoration in all its phases, using the most modern and least invasive methods, also using or coordinating different areas of knowledge;
• have the capacity of planning diagnostic protocols aimed at analysing and evaluating the state of conservation of cultural heritage and the ongoing deterioration processes;
• promote knowledge of these methods and techniques in both a scientific and applicational context;
• possess thorough knowledge of at least one European language other than Italian.
The course lasts five years and follows one of the main professional training paths regulated by the Min. Decree. 87/2009;
• Items painted on wood and fabric, wooden sculptures, furnishings and wooden structures, items in synthetic materials that are assembled or painted (PFP2).
How to apply for Conservation and Restauration of Cultural Heritage
limited number of positions
Number of positions
Applications due by 12/09/2020
10 is the maximum number of students that can be admitted to the first year for Conservation and Restauration of Cultural Heritage.
from the 21/07/2020 to the 12/09/2020
fino al raggiungimento della numerosità sostenibile. Using the online procedure you can register to fill in the application and pay with PagoPA (Credit Card, PayPal) to complete the payment of the admission fee.
Tutors are there to help students find their way around and organize their attendance, in order to turn them into active participants in their formative process, and to remove all the obstacles that prevent them from attending all their courses. For information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Il 1522 è un servizio pubblico promosso dalla Presidenza del Consiglio dei Ministri – Dipartimento per le Pari Opportunità. Il numero, gratuito è attivo 24 h su 24, accoglie con operatrici specializzate le richieste di aiuto e sostegno delle vittime di violenza e stalking.