LMG/01 - Classe delle lauree magistrali in giurisprudenza
The learning goals of the degree course are:
• ln depth knowledge of the national and European legal culture, also with case study techniques and methods, regarding topics that serve to understand and assess principles or institutions of positive law;
• achieving historical knowledge that allows evaluations of positive law, also in view of their evolution;
• the ability to produce clear legal texts (legislation and/or negotiation and/or trial), also with the use of computerised tools, that are pertinent and efficient in relation to the contexts of use, well argued;
• the acquisition of interpretive skills, case study analysis, legal qualification (relationship of facts to case in points), representing interpretive results and the acquisition of basic tools for updating their skills;
• acquisition of methods and skills needed to develop interdisciplinary analysis of the matters addressed.
How to apply for Law
from the 20/07/2021 to the 12/10/2021
. Using the online procedure you can register to fill in the application and pay with PagoPA (Credit Card, PayPal) to complete the payment of the admission fee.
Tutors are there to help students find their way around and organize their attendance, in order to turn them into active participants in their formative process, and to remove all the obstacles that prevent them from attending all their courses. For information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Il 1522 è un servizio pubblico promosso dalla Presidenza del Consiglio dei Ministri – Dipartimento per le Pari Opportunità. Il numero, gratuito è attivo 24 h su 24, accoglie con operatrici specializzate le richieste di aiuto e sostegno delle vittime di violenza e stalking.