Dipartimento di Scienze della Comunicazione, Studi Umanistici e Internazionali / Scuola di Lingue e Letterature Straniere
|2022/2023||L-11 - Classe delle lauree in lingue e culture moderne||Urbino|
This degree is designed to provide students with a high level of linguistic competence, as well as with the theoretical and practical tools needed to apply that competence in a multiplicity of areas. The central aim of the BA programme is the acquisition of a good working knowledge in at least two foreign languages, in their written and spoken varieties. The options available to the students are Arabic, Chinese, French, English, Russian, Spanish and German. Courses in all these languages are complemented with others dedicated to the study of each culture and civilization. As regards the practical application of their skills, students will be able to choose one of three curricula, thereby acquiring the historical/methodological competences which will enable them to plan educational actions and organize cultural activities, to communicate efficaciously in the world of business or to work in the tourist sector.
Contents and structure of the course / Syllabus
Activities of PhD Students
- Our LITERARY curriculum (LIM-LET) provides students with valuable knowledge and competence in the linguistic, literary and philological fields, and with adequate skills in applied linguistics and foreign language teaching. This curriculum focuses on the humanities, with special emphasis on anthropology, art and history.
- Our BUSINESS curriculum (LIM-AZI) provides students with valuable knowledge and competence in the linguistic field, as well as a good grounding in international business management, strategic business planning, intercultural business communication and international business communication management.
- Our LANGUAGES AND TOURISM curriculum (LIM-TUR) provides studies with valuable knowledge and competence in two foreign languages, and includes an English C1-level test. The curriculum focuses on competence in the field of tourism, with in-depth analysis of the economy and management of businesses in the field. Students are also taught the necessary skills for the planning and management of tourist communication, promotion and marketing in an international context.
- The course includes mandatory training periods in factories and utilities, private and public companies, schools, libraries and publishing houses. A central ufficio tirocini is specifically dedicated to the traineeship program.
How to apply for Modern Languages and Civilisations
- Course with free access
- Application procedure
- You can apply from the 20/07/2022 to the 12/10/2022 . Using the online procedure you can register to fill in the application and pay with PagoPA (Credit Card, PayPal) to complete the payment of the admission fee.
- Tuition fees
Useful documents and materials
|Scheda del corso||download|
Information on teaching and research activities
Prof. Claus Ehrhardt
President of the School of Foreign Languages and Literatures
Prof. Marco Cioppi
Manager of the Degree in Modern Languages and Civilisations
- Contact your tutor
- Tutors are there to help students find their way around and organize their attendance, in order to turn them into active participants in their formative process, and to remove all the obstacles that prevent them from attending all their courses. For information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Segreteria didattica
- 0722 303350 - 0722 303351 email@example.com
- Servizio stage
- 0722 304532 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help Desk online
- Apri un ticket su helpme.uniurb.it
- Chiama il numero unico
- +39 0722 303030 - dal lunedì al venerdì dalle 9.00 alle 11.00 e il martedì dalle 14.30 alle 16.30
- Periodo di chiusura
- Dal 15 al 19 agosto 2022 e dal 31 ottobre all'1 novembre 2022