Finanziamento della Ricerca
Informazioni dettagliate sulla procedura
- Develop plug & build smart components and modules, including insulation materials, heating and cooling elements, ventilation, smart windows and possibly energy production, harvesting and storage with the specific connecting and controlling parts and with options to integrate a large panel of different elements with their dedicated toolbox;
- Develop decision support tools for the selection of the refurbishment solution based on LCA (Life Cycle Assessment)/LCC (Life Cycle Cost Assessments), addressing global environmental impact, cost for energy use and improvements to Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ), comfort and health. The support tool should consider embodied energy, use of resources, material losses, moisture performance, maintenance costs, possible disassembly and consequent recyclability (including the use of Construction Demolition Waste - CDW). Decision support should be multi-objective and the solutions should be configured to the needs and requirements of the end user;
- Include adaptable Building Management Systems (BMS) easy to use, providing assistance for eventual step-by-step renovation and long term maintenance of the assets;
- Develop case modelling applications, analysis prior to installations, guide for installers and support for decommissioning, with adequate assistance/tutorials for users and building managers.
- Develop the first elements of a solid plan for industrial uptake at a large scale, meeting eco-construction and eco-production standards (minimising waste, energy and water consumption);
- Include the whole envelope of two to three real scale residential buildings in different climate zones, retrofitted together with at least three virtual installations in total of the plug & play elements in other existing buildings to support the proof of concept, showing clear evidence of technical and financial viability.
Scadenza presentazione domande: 5/2/2020
Nessun documento allegati per questo bando...