Finanziamento della Ricerca
Informazioni dettagliate sulla procedura
Collaborative Partnerships action offers the opportunity to organisations to develop, transfer and/or implement innovative outputs and/or engage into intensive dissemination and exploitation activities of existing and newly products or innovative ideas in different areas relating to sport and physical activity.
They involve various organisations and actors in and outside sport, including in particular public authorities at local, regional, national and European levels, sport organisations, sport-related organisations and educational bodies.
Collaborative Partnerships are, in particular, innovative projects aimed to:
- Encourage participation in sport and physical activity, especially by supporting the implementation of the Council Recommendation on health-enhancing physical activity and being in line with the EU Physical Activity Guidelines and the Tartu Call for a Healthy Lifestyle;
- Encourage participation in sport and physical activity, especially by supporting the European Week of Sport;
- Promote education in and through sport with special focus on skills development, as well support the implementation of the EU Guidelines Dual Careers of Athletes;
- Promote voluntary activity in sport;
- Combat doping, notably in recreational environments;
- Combat match-fixing;
- Improve good governance in sport;
- Combat violence and tackle racism, discrimination and intolerance in sport;
- Encourage social inclusion and equal opportunities in sport.
Scadenza presentazione domande: 2/4/2020
Nessun documento allegati per questo bando...