CORSO DI SCRITTURA
Additional Language Skills
Ulteriori conoscenze linguistiche
|Lecturer||Office hours for students|
|Marco Sgattoni||Wednesday, 15:30|
Assigned to the Degree Course
|Date||Time||Classroom / Location|
Among the aims that the program aims to achieve:
– Analytical understanding of a text;
– Decomposition and recomposition of its structure;
– Free imitation of classical models;
– Compliance with rules and criteria useful in the construction of an essay.
By studying participated in a manual, key strategies are proposed for the development of reading and writing. Another side of the course is devoted to the recognition of tricks and secrets masterfully adopted in a systematic and consistent treatment of values that are the basis of writing.
The study of any manual of Italian high school.
Learning Achievements (Dublin Descriptors)
In relation to the student discipline you will have to show possession:
– The mastery of basic skills;
– Understanding of the basic concepts of the discipline;
– The ability to use knowledge and concepts to reason according to the logic of the discipline.
The teaching material prepared by the lecturer in addition to recommended textbooks (such as for instance slides, lecture notes, exercises, bibliography) and communications from the lecturer specific to the course can be found inside the Moodle platform › blended.uniurb.it
In Blended Learning UniUrb platform.
Didactics, Attendance, Course Books and Assessment
Lectures, individual and group exercises.
No compulsory attendance.
- Course books
Ch. Perelman and L. Olbrechts-Tyteca, "The new rhetoric: a treatise on argumentation", translated by John Wilkinson and Purcell Weaver, University of Notre Dame Press, Notre Dame, 1969, 566 pp.
I. Calvino, "Six Memos for the Next Millennium", Harvard University Press, Massachusetts, 1988 (or other issue... 124 pp.).
|« back||Last update: 04/07/2016|