LM-77 - Classe delle lauree magistrali in Scienze Economico-Aziendali
The aim of the specialisation course in Economics and Business Communication is to create professionals with high-level technical and managerial skills for managing relations between businesses and the market. The course aims on the one hand to develop skills aimed at allowing a continuous future update of knowledge, on the other hand at the acquisition of operational knowledge and skills for the formulation and management of competitive strategies and business marketing aiming at:
• understanding evolution processes of marketing;
• learning concepts, languages and models taken from statistics and IT, aimed at marketing marketing;
• formulation of business’ competitive strategies and strategic marketing choices;
• planning of marketing policies with particular reference to communication policies and optimisation of the internet;
• Coordination of marketing processes, with attention to the optimisation of human resources involved;
• understanding the economic and legislative context.
The teaching methods adopted provide for active student participation, with practising of case discussions, aimed at developing the ability to read and interpret complex texts, communication, relational skills and teamwork, application of studied techniques and problem-solving abilities. The work placements in companies, participation in company visits, the organisation of seminars and talks with marketing managers, and preparation of the thesis are all functional to increasing these skills.
How to apply for Marketing and Business Communication
from the 21/07/2020 to the 11/11/2020
. Using the online procedure you can register to fill in the application and pay with PagoPA (Credit Card, PayPal) to complete the payment of the admission fee.
Tutors are there to help students find their way around and organize their attendance, in order to turn them into active participants in their formative process, and to remove all the obstacles that prevent them from attending all their courses. For information: email@example.com
Il 1522 è un servizio pubblico promosso dalla Presidenza del Consiglio dei Ministri – Dipartimento per le Pari Opportunità. Il numero, gratuito è attivo 24 h su 24, accoglie con operatrici specializzate le richieste di aiuto e sostegno delle vittime di violenza e stalking.