Information, media and advertisement
PA 110 e lode
Dipartimento di Scienze della Comunicazione, Studi Umanistici e Internazionali / Scuola di Scienze della Comunicazione
|L-20 - Classe delle lauree in scienze della comunicazione
The Information, media and advertisement degree course (L-20) is built on a learning project that integrates the dimension of “knowing” with “doing”, to develop the following skills: • critical analysis of the use of several techniques, methods and languages in the realm of social, media, organisation and show business; • design of media content, show business, products for cultural industry and for the world of publishing and advertising; • development and diffusion of communication products via several forms of media with particular attention to the languages and techniques developed by new technologies (blogs, podcasting, web services, mobile digital and high definition TV). Our goal is to train professional figures with skills relating to media language and show business topics, contemporary expression forms with special attention paid to new media forms for the purpose of: • working in the field of media communication, in particular in journalism and show business and entertainment creation, production and management in various areas of the cultural industry (cinema, radio/television, new media and internet); • working in the field of advertising, public and corporate communication, with particular reference to complex public and private organisations and cross-media communication.
Dal 5 al 9 febbraio 2024 — L’incontro con le studentesse e gli studenti delle Scuole secondarie di secondo grado costituisce da oltre venti anni uno degli appuntamenti più qualificanti dell’Università degli Studi di Urbino Carlo Bo. Ti aspettiamo!
How to apply for Information, media and advertisement
- Course with free access
- Application procedure
- You can apply from the 20/07/2022 to the 12/10/2022 . Using the online procedure you can register to fill in the application and pay with PagoPA (Credit Card, PayPal) to complete the payment of the admission fee.
Useful documents and materials
Information on teaching and research activities
- Contact your tutor
- Tutors are there to help students find their way around and organize their attendance, in order to turn them into active participants in their formative process, and to remove all the obstacles that prevent them from attending all their courses. For information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof.ssa Sabrina Moretti
- Help Desk online
- Apri un ticket su helpme.uniurb.it
- Sportello telefonico
- Dal 21 settembre al 12 novembre 2023, gli operatori rispondono al +39 0722 303030 dal lunedì al venerdì dalle 9.00 alle 11.00 e il martedì dalle 14.30 alle 16.30
- Periodo di chiusura
- Da 13 al 20 agosto 2023 — Chiusura estiva