The Job Placement service deals with placing graduates on the job market.
The Job Placement service is one of the services offered by the University to support its students with orientation when they finish their university course, in order to facilitate the start of a graduate’s professional career.
Who it is involved with
The Job Placement service involves graduates of the University of Urbino and businesses
- it offers graduates the chance to match the course of studies they have carried out with the professional profiles requested by the local, national and international labour market;
- it supplies the graduate with concrete help for his or her placement in the labour market, reducing the entry times for this.
- it offers businesses the chance to create a supply/demand intersection that comes as close as possible to complying with their own needs and with the skills of graduates of Urbino University;
- Business can reduce times and costs of personnel search;
- Businesses, indirectly, make a contribution to defining future educational courses that respond to the real professional needs of the world of work.
What the internship and job placement office does
The Internship and Job Placement office carries out the activity of post-university work placement:
• It organizes traineeships designed for new graduates and individual interviews for work placement when they come out of the university;
• It manages relations with businesses, and supplies an information and reception service for requests for work and training that arrive from businesses;
• It sends businesses who require it information on professional profiles of graduates of the University, and also supplies consultancy for identifying a shortlist of candidates with a professional profile in line with the needs of the business itself;
• It offers graduates assistance to prepare them to manage skilfully and independently their active search for work by means of:
- support in writing their CV;
- collaboration in defining their own professional project;
- participation in job selections;
• It promotes initiatives aimed at multiplying work opportunities during the whole year through:
- Career Day Labs, or the ad hoc organization of company presentations oriented towards placement;
- organization of work placement seminars;
- publication of business opportunities;
• It collaborates each year in the organization of the Career Day, a day of meetings between companies and graduates.
For more information: www.uniurb.it/placement
Ufficio Stage e Job Placement - Via Saffi, 2 (Tel. 0722 30 4400/4401; Fax 0722 305335); e-mail:email@example.com